The Ultimate G.A.A. Odyssey

My photo
Brussels, Belgium
A journey of triumph and despair across the roads, railways and skies of Europe, sharing in the relentless mission to develop, sustain and grow a G.A.A. club in the backwaters of the Association.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

JOE Live

Entries have been scarce of late for a variety of reasons. One was due to time spent putting some articles together for Irish website www.joe.ie. I've less material to write about this year as I'm not involved with the County Board or training the lads so I needed some new challenges in terms of writing stuff.

The website provides me with just that and I'll be doing a series of features on Euro G.A.A. in the coming weeks. Already complete are ones on St. Gallen G.A.A., interviews with Sean Kelly and Eamonn Ryan on Euro G.A.A., as well as a piece with Monica Duran, Ladies Football Officer on the County Board.

If you are from another European G.A.A. club, are reading this and feel you have a good story to tell then get in touch with me at davebarrett81@gmail.com.

For now, here is the feature on former Lion player Jeremy Davidson's recent visit to Belgium G.A.A.

http://www.joe.ie/gaa/gaa-features/belgium-gaa-take-lessons-from-a-lion-0010684-1

No comments: